About Bradford Recovery Center’s PA Drug Rehab
The 2017 Annual Report of our PA Drug Rehab’s data is available upon request. Please send requests to email@example.com
Bradford Recovery Center operates fully licensed and accredited Pennsylvania Drug Rehab Centers in North Central, PA. Our residential drug and alcohol treatment facility was designed to offer comprehensive, integrated addiction treatment services for individuals, families and communities affected by the addiction epidemic. We specialize in several levels of care including drug and alcohol detox, inpatient residential and co-occurring mental health and addiction treatment. Our team is comprised of caring professionals with decades of experience in the addictions field. We are open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day. Our facility serves adults ages 18 and over.
Our mission is to provide quality, individualized, evidence based treatment to those who suffer from the disease of addiction; and to provide that treatment in an environment that is physically, mentally and spiritually enriching.
The vision of Bradford Recovery Center’s PA drug rehab is to provide quality treatment with a team of experienced staff who strive to offer assistance in solving the national epidemic of addiction. Our goal is to restore purpose and confidence in each of our clients, giving them hope for a successful future and a real plan to carry it out.
We believe strongly in the concept of community and strive to create a community atmosphere in our program. The disease of addiction works against ideas like unity, communication, honesty and service to others – whereas the concept of community promotes those ideas. We understand that the community culture loses its strength when a program grows too quickly so we place the priority of protecting that culture above all others. Our PA drug rehab programs are structured to provide patients with acutely individualized care. From the initial phase of assessment and evaluation through coordinated care and beyond, each of our clients is approached and treated as an individual.
Bradford Recovery Center believes that the effectiveness of our PA Addiction Treatment center is directly related to the quality of our team. We understand quality as not only the credentials and experience of our staff but also the unity and communication of the team as a whole. No team member has more value than another. Each person plays an integral role in delivering the Bradford Recovery Center model. Our team functions as a family, growing together in our understanding and effectiveness. We are professionals working towards a common goal on the front lines of the disease of addiction.
What to Bring:
Item’s You’ll Need at Our PA Drug Rehab
- Health Insurance ID Card
- Prescription card for medications
- Any prescriptions you are currently taking – in properly labeled bottle(S)
- You may be responsible to pay for a new prescription
- Less than $100 cash (for items from the patient store)
- Small clock radio for nightstand – NO CD players, NO tape players
- NO headphones/IPod
- All towels and linens will be provided
- Slippers and/or flip flops and bathrobes for shower purposes
- Only clothing that fits appropriates as determined by the treatment team. No large, baggy clothing. No midriff or boxer shorts showing
- No more than 7 days worth of clothing. Laundry facilities and supplies are available. We encourage you to dress comfortably. Jeans, khakis, or casual dress pants are acceptable. Also, bring one pair of well fitting sweatpants or conservative work out attire for Wellness Activities.
- Please try to limit belongings to one bag or suitcase.