Bradford Recovery Center’s Return to Work program is a comprehensive suite of therapeutic and supportive services designed to give employers, employees, union leaders, and union members the best chance at establishing sobriety and resuming vital places in their communities.
The Importance of Recovery for Employers and Employees
Our aim is to collaborate thoughtfully with unions and labor organizations to support the continued success of dedicated and hard-working Americans. We strive to ally ourselves with unions in providing education to leadership and membership alike. An honest and comprehensive understanding of addiction, as well as the resources available to treat it, is essential not just to individual lives, but to a healthy and productive society.
Our program maintains a culture of solidarity. We emphasize fraternity and fellowship – mirroring the structure and spirit of organized labor associations. Bradford Recovery Center proudly supports and serves the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, United Auto Workers, and all unions under the PA AFL-CIO.
Benefits of Our Program for Union Members and Leaders
We provide dedicated toll-free call lines for each union we serve. This allows members seeking help to communicate directly with a substance abuse professional and begin the treatment and recovery process immediately. Additionally, employers and union leaders can call to initiate the assessment process on behalf of an employee with a drug or alcohol violation.
Employees and union members receive:
- An initial substance abuse assessment to determine needs, strengths, beliefs, goals, and objectives
- A level-of-care assessment to determine placement into the most appropriate level of treatment or educational support
- Comprehensive detoxification and inpatient services, as well as coordination of outpatient services
- Development and implementation of a long-term, individualized treatment and recovery plan
- Case management after treatment to ensure compliance with continuing care and reintegration to work and society
- Return-to-work documentation
Union leaders and employers receive:
- Supportive services to retain valuable employees and members
- All documentation for necessary releases of information and return-to-work paperwork
- Coordination with agency key personnel to mitigate drug and alcohol violations
- Communication with toxicology providers and/or medical examiners to provide insight on usage reporting
- SAP-credentialed, federally supported recommendations on necessary actions for each violation
If you’re an employee or union member in need of addiction treatment services, or a union leader seeking confidential direction, we have dedicated experts ready to receive your call.